Behind-the-scenes.

Image
                               We all know Tik-Tok got banned, and many people lost their so-called job and people like me got relieved cause whether it is Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp, Tik Tok got spread like water everywhere. And now we got Holy offering  - 'REELS'πŸ˜‘                            NO OFFENCE AT ALL (might start reeling at some point of life, mtlb tabtak shayad koi naya update aa jaye) The point is not to be a critic but to highlight that there is a much life out, much to learn, much to give. Visuals appear more appealing to everybody, I agree But imitating and being someone you are not, that's wrong. "its time to start making people understand it is a privilege to be in your life"   (kaha tak copy karoge , eventually you have to be you at last)   And some might have forgotten who they really are.. means itna emulate kr chuke hai ki yaad h nhi khud the kya - Strange I Know. How to know the real you - when you talk to your family and friends or c

Why this platform????

 



A lot of you have asked me why I have chosen this platform and not any other like Instagram or youtube to create content like this. 


See as I feel there is already a lot of traffic Instagram and youtube possess.

Talking about youtube there is a count of 2 billion active accounts and it said you need your one life to see all the content present on that platform, 720,000 hours of videos are uploaded daily on youtube., and if we talk in minutes - 400 hours of videos are uploaded every minute. (Kaafi jyada ik)

And now Instagram, there are 800 billion active accounts (fake, ya nonactive accounts to count h nhi kre abhi), 500 million IG accounts use Instagram Stories every day. And it is the most love amongst youth. I feel it is more of a business now, people think a lot about who follows them and who they follow. ("tune mujhe follow nhi kra mai bhi nhi krungi" "oh follow back nhi kiya, followers bhada rhi hai"πŸ˜‚ - I have heard ample comments like this...cringeπŸ˜– )


But if I talk about bloggers, I see the stats there are billions of people yet less traffic, I have seen a fewer number of people using this, and I think people have lost the art of reading in a way that they understand the tone of the writer. 

 "Reading is an art. We must try to focus on giving ourselves entirely to the story or article  that we are reading"

The pleasures of reading involve patience, solitude, and contemplation, but we rush to consume content effortlessly looking at videos and stories. (main mahan nhi hu mei bhi dekhti hu pr gyaan toh dena padta hai, muft ka hai, waise nhi sahi mei I have reduced watching TV and series a lot and going more towards reading, peer pressure mei aake nahi bol rhi, sahi mei) I have seen people, just for the sake of  crowd around ya logo ko btane ke liye they start doing activities and then struggle to fit in, it is good in a way too, thoda comfort level se niklna padta h hai sabko.πŸ’ͺπŸ’ͺ


                     "sab changa si😜"

                       (no link, no meaning just like that - kuch bina matlab ke bhi krna seekho matalbi log)

                                         [ matlabi means selfish for my South Indian friends]



Blogging is time engrossing process, I have to think frequently, there is no plagiarism involved, I have to check spellings & grammar twice sometimes thrice still there will be some irksome people there to tab. ( well if there is any, you still can tell me, better in a suggestion way not in an elbowing way, mazak kr rhi hu bata dena, 😝) I love editing and posting in the free time I edit casual accessories around my blog but now I got a good editing site where we have to use codes to edit fonts, size, and tags, etc, the options on my sites on the right and left columns are done the same way.

And ya it is turning out amazingly. 

I am not at here for business or to earn anything but I 'll urge you to follow and subscribe to get yourself notified whenever I post something.


So this was my answer to why this platform and not any other

I will be honored to answer if there is anything you wanna ask or share or suggest.

you can email me or better option comment below.


See you in the next blog

Until then stick around!!!

#kitwizzz

πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™πŸ’™



Comments

  1. Nice use of freindly words🀭🀭🀭

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its good to transfer your thoughts into words.
    Nicely doneπŸ‘πŸ‘

    ReplyDelete
  3. NiceπŸ’™
    Everyone has forgot reading habit other
    than Bill GatesπŸ˜‚

    aur yeh thoda gyaan πŸ˜‚--
    Bill Gates reads approx 50 books in a year

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No wonder he does that
      aur gyaan toh jitna do kamm haiπŸ˜‚πŸ’•

      Delete

Post a Comment

Kind comments, and no link to spam messages.

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Saturday - A BUZZZZZ....