Behind-the-scenes.

Image
                               We all know Tik-Tok got banned, and many people lost their so-called job and people like me got relieved cause whether it is Facebook, Instagram, or WhatsApp, Tik Tok got spread like water everywhere. And now we got Holy offering  - 'REELS'πŸ˜‘                            NO OFFENCE AT ALL (might start reeling at some point of life, mtlb tabtak shayad koi naya update aa jaye) The point is not to be a critic but to highlight that there is a much life out, much to learn, much to give. Visuals appear more appealing to everybody, I agree But imitating and being someone you are not, that's wrong. "its time to start making people understand it is a privilege to be in your life"   (kaha tak copy karoge , eventually you have to be you at last)   And some might have forgotten who they really are.. means itna emulate kr chuke hai ki yaad h nhi khud the kya - Strange I Know. How to know the real you - when you talk to your family and friends or c

LOL... I am an artist ": )"

 



It took me 15 takes to get a perfect picture, better you appreciate.   If you not 😢
Haha! Bingo, I cherished it myself a lot cause one needs to create positive vibes around in this all-time home condition. (Ab log narcissist bolenge, sahi mei kuch kaam nhi haina, khudko admire krna seekho, else this world will make you hollow pointing out your mistakes - Aaj ka gyan exclusively by none other than Anushka KaushikπŸ’˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ)

So Here.
"I flaunting my extraordinary skills."

 

Else I can do a lot of time pass all day like lying on bed and doing nothing but as soon as got to know ki I have classes now, suddenly a creative person came out of me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, dude I am an artist, sach mei 

Ok at least I tried, not a great work but preferable than doing nothing.


So I took the containers which my mom was going to throw, washed them and painted it, so simple na

 πŸ˜‘ karo pata chalega



And in the process I found how brushing is so weird, I know many of you might like it, but it calls for a lot of tolerance and I got none, you can see that...lmao

My legs got numb while sitting for long. Old age is approaching. (It took me 2 hours, it is a long time, better agree on it.) Heeheehhehhhhh.

I 'll try to post more now, ha kyuki class chal rhi hai creative insaan jaag gaya hai abhi.


Stick around!!!
#Kitwizzz






Comments

Post a Comment

Kind comments, and no link to spam messages.

Popular posts from this blog

2020

Why this platform????

Saturday - A BUZZZZZ....